Immunbooster stimulates the attention and reaction time of the immune system and thus the health of the pigeons from the inside. For the first time, we use functional trace elements such as copper and zinc in the Immunbooster, which are extremely suitable for the pigeons and round off the recipe of this innovation with a mycotoxin binder (Aflatoxin B1). As in the Jungtierpulver, the immunbooster contains prebiotic components, alliin, and colostrum to support the pigeons in stress phases.
The food can usually be moistened with Hexenbier or Moorgold.
Because of the higher content of trace elements compared to complete feedingstuffs, Concomitant oral administration of macroloids should be avoided. Concomitant administration of coccidostatics except robenidine is contraindicated with a quantity of bentonite at 5,000 mg / kg of complete feed. The total quantity of bentonite must not exceed the maximum content of 20,000 mg / kg of complete feedingstuffs authorized in complete feedingstuffs.this supplementary feed may only be fed to pigeons with up to 4% of the total ration per day.
- Before the flight: 3 days
- Moulting: 2 times a week
- Young bird sickness: daily Before vaccinations: 7 days before vaccination
- Before stress phases such as exhibitions or the training start: 3-5 days
- Breeding: 2 times a week
- Young flights: 4 times a week Young bird sickness: daily Before vaccinations: 7 days before vaccination
- 10g per 20 pigeons per day over the food